Deep in the Well of Savage Salvation

Copyright© 2000 - 2011 by Hyperion . Powered by Blogger.

Empire Taxes

Empire Taxes
I am your Emperor and you will pay me the Taxes you owe

Empire Taxes

Empire Taxes
I am your Emperor. You must support the Realm!

"Chronicle Groupie"
Hyperion April 25, 2000

#4 – Better to try to understand the Sun.

I’ve been getting a lot of mail asking for advice on one of my areas of expertise: women. I realize it is a daunting subject and many fear to tread on what they are afraid might kill them. So, as a public service, I have gathered everything mankind has learned about women over the thousands of years of human history. I hope this clears up a lot of problems for some of you guys.

What Mankind knows about the Human Female


































More information will be shared as it becomes available.

Hyperion
4/25/00

0 comments:

Columns                                                                                     Hyperion Empire