Deep in the Well of Savage Salvation

Copyright© 2000 - 2011 by Hyperion . Powered by Blogger.

Empire Taxes

Empire Taxes
I am your Emperor and you will pay me the Taxes you owe

Empire Taxes

Empire Taxes
I am your Emperor. You must support the Realm!

"Chronicle Groupie"
Hyperion July 1, 2007
#454 (Half Year's Eve) was an offshoot of an International Day, specifically International Half Year's Eve Day, where we celebrate the end of the first half of the year as if it were New Year's Eve.

Accordingly, at 11:59 PM on June 30th I put up a special VERY SEXY post for only 6 hours to all those people who stopped by. Later, under intense pressure, I put the story back up on Hyperion after Dark.

It is there now if you want to read it.

0 comments:

Columns                                                                                     Hyperion Empire