Deep in the Well of Savage Salvation

Copyright© 2000 - 2011 by Hyperion . Powered by Blogger.

Empire Taxes

Empire Taxes
I am your Emperor and you will pay me the Taxes you owe

Empire Taxes

Empire Taxes
I am your Emperor. You must support the Realm!

"Chronicle Groupie"
Hyperion September 27, 2007
(2007 Guest Post #4)

written by: Tracy Kaply of Kaply Inc.





Well, here we are again. It's Fall, and Hyperion has gone a wandering AGAIN.

That bastard.

He asked me to write a guest post, and even though I can barely write passable drivel for my OWN blog, I agreed to give him a post. Of course, I then procrastinated for a month, but that's just my PROCESS, damnit. RESPECT THE PROCESS!

And as if that weren't enough, then that fucker Hyperion starts talking about WORD COUNTS. WORD COUNTS, PEOPLE. As if I were a WRITER. Geez, Louise. Like I have the time or inclination or the dank basement in which to sit while counting out every single word I type. Girl, please.

And he's all "Between 300 and 3000 words" and I'm all "AS IF, DUDE" because, really, I know he does that, but with my attention span, he's lucky I can remember the password to my blogger account, which I actually can't, but let us not digress.

PLUS I'm using Word for the first time, and don't sneer at me like that, why would I need to use Word, fer crissake? I AM NOT A WRITER. I mainly write lists and mean notes to the neighbors, and for those kinds of things, Word is overkill. I use Notebook, damnit. And Word, like much of the Office Suite, is about as far from intuitive as you can get, damn you, Microsoft!

So, what I am trying to say is that this has been as far from a walk in the blogosphere as it is possible to be. Plus, I am not at all sure that I can get away with the kind of low grade crap I foist on my loyal readers, here, at the Institute.

This spellcheck sucks.

Ok, deep breath.

*breathe*

Did I mention that I just quit smoking?

That might be altering my perceptions just a wee bit. Damnit.

I'm going to go sit in the corner and concentrate of my breathing. You guys just go ahead without me, ok? I'll catch up later


Tracy Lynn

0 comments:

Columns                                                                                     Hyperion Empire