Deep in the Well of Savage Salvation

Copyright© 2000 - 2011 by Hyperion . Powered by Blogger.

Empire Taxes

Empire Taxes
I am your Emperor and you will pay me the Taxes you owe

Empire Taxes

Empire Taxes
I am your Emperor. You must support the Realm!

"Chronicle Groupie"
Hyperion June 12, 2008
"In the Night" was a very short story I wrote. I was Stumbling, and came across the quote at the beginning:

Come back often and take hold of me, sensation that I love, come back and take hold of me --when the body's memory revives and an old longing again passes through the blood, when lips and skin remember and hands feel as though they touch again. Come back often, take hold of me in the night when lips and skin remember...

-Constantine Kavafy


In a flash the entire story popped into my head. I was about to go to sleep, but I raced to get it all down before I could forget it.

Anyway, it is an After Dark story (so be warned), but if you're interested, here it is:

0 comments:

Columns                                                                                     Hyperion Empire