Deep in the Well of Savage Salvation

Copyright© 2000 - 2011 by Hyperion . Powered by Blogger.

Empire Taxes

Empire Taxes
I am your Emperor and you will pay me the Taxes you owe

Empire Taxes

Empire Taxes
I am your Emperor. You must support the Realm!

"Chronicle Groupie"
Hyperion March 28, 2009



It's the 9th Anniversary of the Hyperion Empire!


Now, I know what you're thinking. "What can I get Hyperion?"

Well traditionally, the present for a 9th Anniversary is Pottery or Willow.



I've never been all that big on Pottery, but maybe I'm all turned around on the subject.






As for Willow, who wouldn't want Buffy's lovable best friend?


However, if you are more progressive, the Modern 9th Anniversary gift is Leather.



Bold(sadly, this doesn't come in my size)


Now we're talkin'!


I have added a few Leather goods to my Amazon Wish List, in case you're interested.

I also asked a few friends to list their favorite 9 columns. Over the next few days, I'm going to be sharing some of them. Today we have Bear and Kaida.



(for the love of all things Ursine, DO NOT do an unfiltered Google Image search of "Bear Leather")



Bear's Favorite Nine Columns





(Kaida claims this entire outfit of hers is leather, but I have my suspicions about the stockings)



Kaida's Favorite Nine Columns








#499 IN THE NIGHT (Hyperion After Dark Story; for Mature Audiences)




(This one just looks too big on her. Maybe it's meant for me.)


There will be another Special 9th Anniversary column tonight, and look for more lists throughout the week.


Hyperion



This Willow would be sweet, too

0 comments:

Columns                                                                                     Hyperion Empire