Deep in the Well of Savage Salvation

Copyright© 2000 - 2011 by Hyperion . Powered by Blogger.

Empire Taxes

Empire Taxes
I am your Emperor and you will pay me the Taxes you owe

Empire Taxes

Empire Taxes
I am your Emperor. You must support the Realm!

"Chronicle Groupie"
Hyperion June 7, 2010



Tell me why should it matter

If he ever looks my way?

But it does, but it does, but it does, but it does.

Tell me why my heart's in tatters

When I see him walk away?

But it is, but it is, but it is, but it is.




[This was originally supposed to be a song, but I got frustrated at my inability to commit to the do-wop, and mostly my inability to actually write it correctly, so I gave up after one verse. If I ever get the hang of it maybe I can write the rest.]

0 comments:

Columns                                                                                     Hyperion Empire