Deep in the Well of Savage Salvation

Copyright© 2000 - 2011 by Hyperion . Powered by Blogger.

Empire Taxes

Empire Taxes
I am your Emperor and you will pay me the Taxes you owe

Empire Taxes

Empire Taxes
I am your Emperor. You must support the Realm!

"Chronicle Groupie"
Hyperion March 14, 2011
[Originally published May 24, 2007]























COMMENTARY:
Here we find out our pirate's name for the first time, which I actually knew the moment I saw him. There's just something about "Pickles the Pirate" that cracks me up. Looking back on this several days later I wish I could have had more of an "oomph" with the reveal in the end, but since I'm still learning I guess I'm reasonably happy.















List of Hyperion Chronicles


See the latest Stories, Rankings, Movies, TV, Made-up Holidays and More at The Hyperion Empire

0 comments:

Columns                                                                                     Hyperion Empire