Deep in the Well of Savage Salvation

Copyright© 2000 - 2011 by Hyperion . Powered by Blogger.

Empire Taxes

Empire Taxes
I am your Emperor and you will pay me the Taxes you owe

Empire Taxes

Empire Taxes
I am your Emperor. You must support the Realm!

"Chronicle Groupie"
Hyperion January 9, 2011


What I wouldn't give for just a moment more,
To hold you in my arms, and feel my heartbeat soar.
What I wouldn't give for a minute on the clock, 
To look upon your body, or just to hear you talk.
What I wouldn't give for another precious hour, 
To sit beside you quietly and feel the building power.
What I wouldn't give for the passing of a day, 
All the things we wanted to but never got to say,
What I wouldn't give for the stretching of a week,
Crossword puzzles, old movies, and dancing cheek to cheek.
What I wouldn't give for the full turn of the Moon,
Kisses every midnight, breakfast every noon.
What I wouldn't give for the luxury of a year, 
What we did would not matter, because you would be here.
What I wouldn't give for a lifetime of my girl, 
You and me together, taking on the world.
To pull this time together - I admit it would be tough, 
But I could have forever, Darling - it wouldn't be enough.












List of Hyperion Chronicles


See the latest Stories, Rankings, Movies, TV, Made-up Holidays and More at The Hyperion Empire

0 comments:

Columns                                                                                     Hyperion Empire