Deep in the Well of Savage Salvation

Copyright© 2000 - 2011 by Hyperion . Powered by Blogger.

Empire Taxes

Empire Taxes
I am your Emperor and you will pay me the Taxes you owe

Empire Taxes

Empire Taxes
I am your Emperor. You must support the Realm!

"Chronicle Groupie"
Hyperion March 14, 2011
[Originally published May 25, 2007]























COMMENTARY:
My first six panel, in honor of the PIRATES movie, which as of this writing (6/7), I have still yet to see. I totally agree with Pickles about PRETTY WOMAN, although one wonders if the danger is quite so high when it comes to pirating.

I read this to my sister and she fell out laughing at "agenda-driven glamourization." I guess that is a pretty funny line.

Why the bay, the spelling of "glamourization" is not my choice, but because both Pickles and Hamlet are British. I would never spell a word that stupidly. (Canada: I'm looking in your direction...)


List of Hyperion Chronicles


See the latest Stories, Rankings, Movies, TV, Made-up Holidays and More at The Hyperion Empire

0 comments:

Columns                                                                                     Hyperion Empire