Deep in the Well of Savage Salvation

Copyright© 2000 - 2011 by Hyperion . Powered by Blogger.

Empire Taxes

Empire Taxes
I am your Emperor and you will pay me the Taxes you owe

Empire Taxes

Empire Taxes
I am your Emperor. You must support the Realm!

"Chronicle Groupie"
Hyperion March 14, 2011
[Originally published June 29, 2007]




















COMMENTARY:
You know those people who get on email for the first time in months and send you all those forwards, as if you haven't seen them ten times? Even worse: they send you the same forward they sent you a few months ago! I think Hamlet would be that kind of person.

This comic was written in honor of Lady Jane Scarlett's International Pirates For Picard Day. (By the way, Pickles doesn't claim to speak for all pirates, but he is definitely a Captain Janeway kind of guy.)

It's probably just my imagination, but I swear Pickles's expression changes in the last panel.






List of Hyperion Chronicles


See the latest Stories, Rankings, Movies, TV, Made-up Holidays and More at The Hyperion Empire

0 comments:

Columns                                                                                     Hyperion Empire